Baseball T - Got Er Scald - Male Cut
Have you ever met someone who was really good at what they were doing? Did you ever battle with a scenario and emerge victorious? This shirt is all about knowing what you're up to, no matter where ya at.
- Hand Drawn Artwork. Featuring one of the very first designs in our entire Newfoundland Sayings collection.
- Screen Printed NLCC Logo. This replaces a traditional neck tag to avoid any irritation.
- NLCC Arm Logo. This serves as a friendly reminder of where the shirt came from.
- Embroidered Newfoundland Flag. This feature quickly informs any observers that the saying has some Newfoundland heritage and that wearer likely has some association or love of our beautiful island.
- Limited Edition Production Run Number. This number rests just above the flag in small print. Once they are gone the next number will be NLCC02.
- Saying Definition. Sometimes it can be hard to describe to someone not from Newfoundland what these sayings actually translate into in more common language. This feature provides a quick way to catch people up on there usage and when they are appropriate.
Material: It is made of 100% pre-shrunk cotton, which will not shrink if you wash and dry it correctly, otherwise on regular settings you will experience a 10-15% shrinkage, in which case order one size larger and you should have a shirt that will bring you great joy for years to come.
Sizes: A few things to consider on choosing the best size for you. Sizes can vary even from the approximate measurements found below. When in doubt please select a size larger as you can also shrink these shirts with hot water and a hot air dryer. Please also note that we do not offer all sizes for all shirts, this is due to our limited initial run. As we continue to grow we hope to offer all sizes. If you are willing to wait please contact us directly and we will add you to our waiting list which will be produced once we hit a minimum of 10 orders.